Paços do Marquês
Ponte de Lima
This building dates back from 1469. It was the residence of the Viscounts of Vila Nova de Cerveira, later Marquises of Ponte de Lima.
Legacy of Francisco António Magalhães da Cunha, it became Holy House of Mercy Hospital, when in 1924/25 the Cardeal Saraiva street was opened and the former Hospital located in front of the parish church was split into:
- The northern building, integrating the church the Consistory seat
- The southern building, encompassing the Hospital.
The Town Hall received this building, in 1927 in exchange by Casa da Roda and the Calvary Garden.